Setting Up a Home Office
Setting up a home office? Biz Television is here to help.
More and more people are trying to find ways to work from home.
- Set up a space that is your own. Make it your office, not your kitchen table.
- Make sure you password protect your computer. Who knows when a family member might make a settings change that takes hours to fix.
- Find an ergonomic way to store your cords. Tripping over a computer cord can damage you or your hardware.
- Anticipate your needs. Just because you are working from home does not mean you have all the supplies you’ll want to use. Keep a list handy so you can stay on top of your supplies. Plan out your next trip to the office supply store.
- Remove unhelpful distraction. Biz Television provides live programming during the market hours to help you stay informed and focused.
For more information on working out of the home, tune in to shows like MomsTown Live.
Posted on September 20, 2010, in Biz Tech, Job Search and tagged Biz Television, home office, job market, job trends, jobs, MomsTown, office, work, working from home. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.