Get the 411 on Your Facebook Fans

Do you know how consumers are reacting to your businesses’ Facebook page?  You have probably checked out who has liked your posts, written on your wall, and participated in your polls.  Maybe you are aware of the “Insights” tab you will see on the right column of the page if you are an administrator.  Insights will tell you basic information, such as how many people have viewed your profile and posts.  For instance on BIZ TV post views have gone up 204% in the past month and monthly active users have increased by 100% in the same time period.  But that’s about as much information as Insight provides, which is not enough if you want to make your Facebook into a marketing machine.

Now you can use PageLever, a new analytics tool for Facebook, to find out more about who your audience is and what they respond best to.  PageLevel will tell you what content is most appealing to your audience, where your fans are, when people unfan your page, mobile activity, and more.

According to PageLever’s website, “The average page reaches less than 8% of their fans daily. PageLever identifies which posts perform best in the EdgeRank algorithm so you can reach the other 92% of your fans.”

PageLever might be the perfect tool for your small business if you want to learn more about your Facebook fans and how to reach them.  Even better the website is currently offering a free 14 day trial!  Make sure you are sharing the right content, at the right time, and reaching the right audience.

Advertisements

About BizTV

BizTV is the home for your business. Whether you're an entrepreneur, small business owner or just managing your family's assets, BizTV can help. Find the resources you need to manage your money, start your latest venture or grow your business. BizTV, It’s Your Biz!

Posted on August 5, 2011, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.

  1. This is very useful information. I have wondered how I could better track my Facebook visitors. This is the answer. I appreciate the daily tips that come from the Biz Blog. Keep them coming. Each day its making my business better.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: