Top Books for Entrepreneurs
Being an entrepreneur doesn’t come with an instruction manual. But that doesn’t mean people haven’t tried. Today, we compile a list of some of our favorite books for entrepreneurs. Whether you’re just starting out or you’ve been in the entrepreneurial game for awhile, these are some books that will give you a different perspective to help you grow into a better entrepreneur.
1. The Next Big Thing: Top Trends from Today’s Leading Experts to Help You Dominate the New Economy by Today’s Trendsetting Business Leaders
Whether you’re launching a physical channel startup or one that will sell through web/mobile channels, on these pages, you’ll learn how to:
- Use the Customer Development method to bring your business idea to life
- Conduct your search for a scalable, profitable business model
- Incorporate the Business Model Canvas as the organizing principle for startup hypotheses
- Find Product-Market fit
- Get, Keep and Grow customers
- Fuel growth with metrics that matter
- Avoid the 9 deadly sins startups commit most often
The Startup Owner’s Manual lays out the best practices, lessons and tips that have swept the startup world, offering a wealth of proven advice and information for entrepreneurs of all stripes.
* Why a business plan is a total waste of your time.
* Why fulfilling your own needs is the first and last order of business.
* Which three sheets of paper you need to successfully launch, manage and grow your business.
* How to get started in business with little or no money.
* How to find and exploit resources that no one else knows about.
* How to stop procrastinating and take action NOW!
Posted on January 14, 2013, in Biz Tips, Entrepreneur and tagged books, business, entrepreneurs, for better or for work, marketing, meg cadoux hirshberg, mike michalowicz, steve blank, technology, the next big thing, the startup owner's manual, the toilet paper entrepreneur, trendsetting business leaders. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.